- What do you do with the beautiful ice carvings after they melt?
- Does the crew sleep on the ship?
- Does the ship make its own electricity?
- Which elevator do I take to get to the front of the ship?
- Do these steps go up or down?
- Do we have to stay up until midnight to change our clocks?
- Is this island completely surrounded by water?
- Why did the Greeks build so many ruins?
- I've just seen the captain. Who's steering the ship?
- Is it salt water in the toilets?
- Can you see the equator from the deck?
- How far are we from land? (About two miles, straight down!)
- What elevation are we at?
- There's a photographer on board who takes photos of passengers and displays them the next day.
If the pictures aren't marked, how will I know which ones are mine?
- What time is the Midnight Buffet being served?